CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, April 27, 2009

Not me Monday (on almost Tuesday)

Courtesy of Jennifer over at my charming kids

1. I did not teach my 6 yr old daughter to ride her bike with no training wheels in 1/2 hr last week

2. I did not hold onto the hood of her shirt and practically choke her while she was trying to ride, because I didnt want to bend down and hold onto the seat when she was first learning.

3. I did not buy both my boys new bikes on Saturday, and they did not love me for it.

4. I did not go to a beautful Wedding Saturday, and I did not leave the reception after 20 mins out of boredom, nope not me!

5. I did not eat some Banana Split ice cream tonight, and I definitly did not eat a double chocolate muffin after everyone just went to bed, that would be pathetic and fattening.

6. I did not get excited when Stellan (my charming kids ) got released from Boston Childrens Hospital today!

7. I did not want to post tonight, because I am not hoping more people will visit my blog and find something interesting about me.

0 comments: