CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, April 2, 2009

Cracker Jax Box brains

Since my CNA thing fell through a little, I have wandered over to the "Retail" type job, I have fairly flexible hours and can work when the kids are at school...however......Im telling ya, some of my customers make me wonder how they can drive, raise a family, and hold a job, when Im not even sure they are smart enough to tie their shoes. Ive waited on people that have complained because something rang up 9 CENTS more than it was supposed to (ok, the economy is bad right now, but I can scrape 9 cents out of my couch!) Ive had people buy $15 worth of stuff just to qualify for the 10 cent off Gas Reward program (look, theres a genius! lets spend $15 more than we planned to save $1.80 on 20 gallons of gas!) and then there are the people who come up and compare us to our competitor......which wouldnt be so bad IF they made any sense. I had one guy come up and tell us our competitor "had something" on us because they had scales to weigh the produce......um, sir? we have them too! might want to get a new prescription for your glasses! We have people that come in and bitch about everything under the sun, but they still come back to "use us" for our excellent sales we have. sigh.........

0 comments: