CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, April 6, 2009

3 blind mice

I woke up this morning rested and in a great mood, thanks to the sleeping pills I took. My morning was going well, got to hang out my boyfriend for a couple hours before work, life was great! Then......I look out my back door and my neighbors cat is licking her chops and then I notice a small rodent crawling on the ground. yuck. Apparently the cat disabled the mouses back legs, so in between feeling bad for the mouse, and wanting to scream I ran next door to tell my neighbor about her furry little murderer shes been harboring.....by the time I get back (literally 2-3 mins) I go in my front door, out to the back door, and guess what I see? a mouse head, a few scattered organs, and no cat in sight.....yuck. ON MY STEP.....yuck. She dismembered that damn mouse in 2 mins.double yuck.

0 comments: