CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, April 23, 2009

Laughing

Laughter really IS the best medicine......want to laugh? If so visit this site...Not Always Right Funny & Stupid Customer Quotes
Ive been reading it for awhile now, and it is hilarious (then again, I find most things funny anyways....ya know simple things amuse simple minds.....yada yada)
I wont say I am always in a great mood, hell, I am a hormonal woman after all, but lately Ive been thinking about all the negative people I know in my life, and decided I am GLAD I am not one of those people. I know people that always have something wrong with them "My back hurts" "I feel like shit" "I have no money" "I have a headache" "My cell phone is a piece of crap" "My dog even hates me" "Life is shit" " OR......its something positive ended with a negative "I slept great last night, but my kids are bugging the shit out of me and I have a headache" they can never just be totally postive once a day.
Hell, My life is not all great, but I just dont get negative people, its like a big black cloud over them that saturates the entire situation when they are around.
So for today......LIVE, LAUGH and LOVE.

0 comments: