CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, May 3, 2009

shake shake shake......

shake your bootay........
Im having a much better day today, I dont know what my problem was yesterday, but anywho.......got up this morning and went and picked the kids up at my Aunt's house at 9. Then we spent a few hours at home outside. I got a YMCA membership, so we decided to go swimming for a couple hours when they opened at noon. I even stripped down and went swimming, and did some laps in the big pool, what a workout!! It was the first real exercise my body has seen in a um.........long ass time. The YMCA has this class called "Fitness boot camp" 3 times a week.......my ass is sooo there tomorrow!! I just started working nights, so I have no kids during the day, and Im going to start working on myself!! so excited! cant wait!

0 comments: