CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, May 4, 2009

Not Me Monday

Not Courtesy of McKmamma over at my charming kids


1. I did not go to "Booty Camp" this morning, and I did not have more fun that I expected.

2. I did not avoid running with everyone else so they would not see my big butt shake.

3. I was not paranoid about my body the whole time, not feeling like a bull in a china shop.

4. I did not feel like throwing up a couple times during class.

5. I did not take the easy route and use 2 and 3 pound weights, while everyone else did not use 5 pounds and up.

6. I am not looking forward to the next class, because I felt so good not doing things for my health.

Ok, so these are not very good today.......but class was fun and Im ready for more (I think) hehe

1 comments:

Lana@The Kids Did WHAT?! said...

Boot camp. Wow! Good for you. A friend of mine just started it and said it was brutal but really fun. Let us know how it works for you!!